Thursday, September 18, 2008

step down~~

ti..ta..ti..ta..ti..ta.. counting down the days to step down this position. I'm not so sure whether this decision is correct or not. But what i know is this situation and management style can't be improve any further as long as they remain the same management style. About 2 more weeks, i have to notify the Head about this matter. I'm sure things will not go smoothly as i think, a lot of things need to be done before letting me go. At least i have to finish what i suppose to do first and i have to suggest another victim to replace me to continue those annoying and useless work. Again, i have to request to change my current status. Everything will be jumble up. sigh~~~

New update! This morning they just mentioned about to apply for the ISO. OMG, are you kidding me? Such a management style in this place wanna apply for ISO. If they really got the ISO, which means ISO doesn't mean anything at all. Any organization can easily get it without really achieve the initial requirement. Ridiculous~

No comments: