Monday, September 1, 2008

Good news...

So good to have 3 days rest after a long restless working days. I spent 2 days at home to watch my favourite korean dramas. My life and my brain is so peaceful in this 2 days. Just now my sister told me a good new. My second brother gonna marry soon in this year. Yeah, i know my parents is very very happy now cause they have been waiting this for quite long time. O, i just can't wait to fly home immediately and join them. My sister told me probably the wedding will be on this coming early December. But before that, next month on 18 they will exchange their engagement ring. Then they will only decide and confirm the actual wedding date. There was a new family member, after my sister gave birth her baby (my niece) last two years. Soon there will be another new member in my family--my future sister-in-law. Am i call it right? Hahaha... feel really great.....

No comments: