Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Step down (2)

Kon Ghee, Matthew and me have been waiting for this moment for quite some weeks... hahaha...Finally come to the day that to notify them about step down but they just told us to wait for their feedback. I have some bad feeling that they will set us up by putting more work on us after they let go us from this position. Life is tough.... We should start searching for other job. No matter how, we are not going to surrender and will be firm to let go this position.

Actually on the same day, they were appointed for new position. They were promoted as Head of School, Director, and Senior Director. I can't imagine how this school is going to run in the future. It's gonna be more and more messy and complicated, more and more politic in the office. OMG! I don't think i suite this kind of environment and i think i should have better plan for my future now.........

No comments: