Sunday, September 7, 2008

Confusion day

Another Sunday, God knows since when i just don't like Sunday. It makes me feel lonely. I spent my time by watching drama and drama.... Till i tired and sick with dramas. Today my confusion started with -->Do i ever think that why am i here now? Where should i go? Do i belong to here? Otherwise where should i go or where can i go? Going back to sibu? Yeah... this is what i have been thinking about. But what i can do if go back to sibu? No answer. Am i doing what i'm really interested in now? study and teaching.... I'm sure what i'm doing now is never my interest. But i have to continue until i found my interest. Ya, what is my ambition? I'm not really sure. I just want my family and i just want my parent to be happy. I don't really know what i want to be or what i want to do. One thing that i'm pretty sure now at this moment is i don't want to stay here anymore. i don't care about my study anymore. i just can't afford all this anymore. No one understand me, no one know what happen to me. I just live all by my own. No one care about me. I don't want this kind of life anymore. What can i do? Anyway for me to escape from all this?

No comments: