Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April is killing me and driving me crazy!

I guess April was the busiest and sufferring month in the year! All kind of pressure, tension, stress came in one shot.

Master Class ---> mid term exam, assignments, presentation, final exams
Work ---> preparing for classes, marking about 1000 copies of students' works

Everyday has to rush with the deadline, everything needs to be done in a short duration. I have have to admit i'm really suck in time management therefore i stuck myself in such a bad situation. No one can help me even anyone wants to offer me their hands. It's really drive me crazy. At this moment, i just can't continue anymore just want to find somewhere to release myself.

I can't wait to finish up all these things. I am so desperate to look forward the coming 30 apr 2009. The day i'm going to have my very last master final exam in my life. After that i will be totally free from struggling to meet the deadline, to submit assignments and to sit for different exams. I just need to fully concentrate on my thesis. But people told me that the real miserable life only begin at the moment i start my thesis. I couldn't be bothered much. I just want to relax myself after 30 april 2009. Then only i will come back to the miserable life again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

plan to go out with someone you barely know? HA!
beware of what you just wrote on 20 April on "unmarried + pregnancy = consequences of it???"
You may ended as one of them...
i suggest you better not go out with that person

JaN3t said...

thanks for your advise...but may i know who r u?