Thursday, May 7, 2009

Transfer to Kuching--Seriously???

Lately i have been thinking of transferring to Limkokwing, Kuching branch in second half of this year. Practically it will be coming august till december. My current situation is I have completed all my courseworks in my master program and now left thesis. So i'm thinking may be going there will be helpful to me. Such as less work load, better environment, lesser expenses(will it?, god knows...hahaha), closer to my beloved family, and so on. I think i will have more time to concentrate on my thesis compare in cyberjaya campus where it always full with ad-hoc matters. I assume the thesis will take me one year to complete it. In fact, no matter how i have to complete it in a year. I couldn't afford to drag it any longer. I want freedom, i don't want to stuck at the same place anymore.

But there is still a lot of concerns and there is a sound in me and keep questionning me: "Are you seriously want to transfer to Kuching?" Repeatingly..............

ANSWER: .............i'm not sure yet.............

SO SHOULD I GO?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kuching? Where's the place? Cyberjaya? Huh?
Thesis? Better environment? Are you sure? Why don't you compare what you have here and what you-do-not-know-over-there and judge which place is a better place?
Since you mentioned ad-hoc, do you think you do not find ad-hoc over in the new place?

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

If I could, I would go Kuching.

Seriously....

Plus it's your hometown, even more convenient...
Unless you wish to do something else rather than in LKW XD