Monday, April 20, 2009

unmarried + pregnancy = consequences of it???

Someone inspired me to write this blog today. There are a lot of questions came into my mind from nowhere. Why girl always tend to being an idiot? Why girl always choose to sacrify? Why girl always choose love over her own family? Why girl choose to being an coward?

Again another case, a lady got pregnant without married. Furthermore she moved into so called "her husband" second home lately by lieing to her own family that she is going outstation for work. She admits that she feels guilty about it but she can't do anything but just wait to pay back one day by any chance. Moreover her unmarried husband seem like has another family to take care of. He also always travel around and hardly see him at home. It is so pathetic to me and i just can't help myself and wanted to show my compassion to her. But i can't... it's hard to describe. I can foresee that she is going to face this things by her own self. Without blessing from both families, just by herself. Doesn't she feel sorry to the baby and family.

I wrote "again another case" because it happened once in my very own family. I know the feeling and i know it is hard to accept it. What i have learnt is never try to hide anything from your family. Eventually they always are the one stay by your side and support you. They always accept your mistakes and forgive you. Family love always stronger than anything. I said this from my own experience. I'm proud of my parents who forgive my sister and help my sister to overcome the tough time she ever had.

Besides that, a best friend of mine also got the same situation. About her, i'm totally speechless....Because her sitution never seem getting better and for me i think it is getting worse. I can't bother much because she chose to live in her own style. Even though her family also couldn't bother much. She never listen to anyone of us. She told me that "this is not my house" when she was actually in her own family's house to celebrate chinese new year. Can you imagine a baby girl who is hided away from her own grandparents and mum's relatives. She is turning 3 years old this year if i'm not mistaken.Till now she is yet to be recognized by any of her mum's relatives.

What i am trying to say here is girl should learn to protect themselves and love themselves. Choose love over family is never a great thing. Think twice before you want to give birth a baby without a proper married life. Don't make your baby's life miserable and in a mess.

1 comment:

Bicycle Wallpaper said...

Hello!
warm greeting from bike lover!
I guess girls should protect themselves....