Sunday, August 24, 2008

r3stle33 day

Sunday always a good day and rest day for most of the poeple but except me especially after i became a lecture in this university. Ever since that i almost never enjoy most of my "Sundays". Everytimes i have to do a lot of preparation for coming days. Sunday should be a rest day, a day for people going to church to worship god. God knows i have missed how many church worship session. I ever think that it just an excuse, may be i'm not working hard enough. This is so call "LIFE". ha... my slogan always "LIFE IS TOUGH".

Today i have been staying at home to do my revision for the whole day but i still not manage to finish everything as i expected earlier. I tried to call my boss to ask for leave tomorrow but rejected by him due to it is prohibited to cancel class last minute. Therefore he suggested to give quiz or discussion to students. OMG, what can i do now. I feel really sorry to the students and unprofessional. May be i really not suitable or not ready to be a lecturer yet. May be it is time for me to think about my career. Am i going to continue this path or try out some other challenge. OMG, i'm totally lost and mess up.

No comments: