Saturday, August 23, 2008

first blog in the year!

I have been stop blogging for quite sometimes. If not mistaken it's nearly a year never update my blog due to the increasing workload. After i read sophea's blog today, i feel like it's time for me to start back my blog. I have plenty of things want to write it down, just simply don't know where to start.
Ok, let's start with how am i feeling now. I'm feeling really sick and tension cos there r so many things are pending and not getting ready yet. Especially my master class, it almost drive me crazy. One of my mid term exam is on this coming monday but i have not even start reading a single word yet. Besides that, i also need to prepare my lecture for monday classes. Monday, monday, monday......... another busy and restless day. I'm gonna have class from 9am to 4pm without any break in between. After that i have to rush and attend my mid term test in UM at 6pm. ~sigh~ all of this is just pain in the ass....Hope i can really concentrate on my study tomorrow. God bless me....

No comments: